Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Trevor Morgan

Bec's blog entry tonight was about Trevor Morgan, and my question WAS and REMAINS this: "Who the crankshaft is he?"

Anyway.

Went to youth group at Newbs tonight. Love those kids. And before that I went to Caribou with Mel and Meg, looooooovely NWC freshmen. We talked about boys.

My beautiful roomies bought me The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer ... and it was sitting on my bed when I got back from youth group. Awwww! They're great! Trixie and I looked it up online awhile ago, so she knew I wanted it, and they got it for me.

I miss Eir like mad. Eir, I know we've talked every day this week (actually, did we talk on Sunday?), but I feel disconnected from you for some reason. That's icky. Eir, 1 Samuel 18, my love. Souls knit together. Miss you, but we'll talk tomorrow.

I want to just go from person to person, encouraging as the person needs.

And I want to get married and have twin boys, Jonathan and Vincent.

I wish that ... YB would call me. And marry me. Someday.

On a sidenote, oh man, I forgot. It was something about trichotillomania or something. Hmm.


No comments: