Thursday, January 20, 2005

Zac Hanson

So, tonight Eir and I ruminated about how attractive the youngest of the Main Three Hansons (the wonderful Zac) got in these past years. See the picture below. Good old Zac. His real name is Zachary Walker Hanson. I know so many factoids about his family. Mom: Diana. Dad: Walker. Siblings: Ike, Taylor, Jessie, Avery, Mackie, and Zoe. Ike's real name is Clarke Isaac, and Tay's real name is Jordan Taylor. He is married. He got his girlfriend pregnant and was wed soon after.

Those are some bits of info about the mmmboppin' Hansons. For ohsolong I wanted to be a part of that family. HAHAHA.

Tonight I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND. It seems crazy that I will be in Kimball tomorrow ... Sno-Feast, where I haven't been for about three years. Not since the Sno-Feast with the Church of Us when Ryan was all boo-hooey over Kiley and Brice and I first started to become friends. Wowzap.

If you think of it, pray for me/everyone/Sno-Feast. I hope that it will be a good time of encouragement. And I will get to see Megan Nehring and AlGal Rutledge, so that rocks my socks.

This blog entry is boring too, just like my night.

No comments: